Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Memorable High School Life

I joined in Kongu Vellalar Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Karur. I joined with the appreciation of the former principal Mr. Shanmugasundaram as I did my entrance exam well. The early school days went nicely. I studied at my old school building. I used to go to that school by bus. For the first time I went to school by bus. Days passed. One day when the bell rang in confusion I entered into my senior's class and shocked as there were no friends of mine. I came out of that class quietly. That incident introduced me to my seniors.

After a few months, we came to new school building. I got friends Ramesh Kumar, Naveen, Karthik. B & N, Sindhu, Shanmugapriya, Rangarajan, Sudershan, Santhosh, Mahesh, Pradeep, Lathifa, Sidharthan and so on. Also I met two gem people, my staff Mr. D.Senthilnathan, Principal and Physics staff and Mrs.Karpagam, Zoology staff. I'm able to remember an incident were I was caught hold off by my English staff when I tried to show answer for my friend. Ha ha.. How happy it is ti recollect that..

Another happy moment in my school day is that we were asked to imitate like our class staff. Everyone imitated a staff. I still remember my friend Lathifa imitated like the Physics sir and we laughed like nothing. To reduce his pressure he would beat his forehead with a duster. My God now itself it make me to laugh. Also Ramesh used to sing the song "sarkarai nilave" from the film Youth, which is my favorite song and this song remembers our friendship whenever I hear to this. Sudhersan used to tell us adventurous stories by reading it in books and the whole boys were sitting around him to hear the story. Also I played formy school in Kho-Kho team at Zonal level. 

My another great friends are Vinoth Kumar, Arularasi. They are brothers and sisters. They were shuttle players. I and Vinoth used to talk about cartoons. Then Sangeetha joined in my class. She talked to me for the first time and borrowed my note to copy as she joined after a week the school was started. Fortunately she was staying with her family near to one of my sister's house. Then we were friends. Her handwriting was too good at that time. Also we used to fight for chilly reasons. Sindhu used to compromised us.

When I was studying 10th Std, during Sunday special class, I was sent by my sir to my Botany staff's home (Mrs.Latha) and asked her to come as fast as possible. I went there and ma'm was cooking Poori, my favorite and I was convinced by ma'm to eat it and I started eating. Then Sindhu was sent to see me, also joined at Botany miss' home in eating. Then came Sangeetha and saw us eating Poori. Then we all went back to class and she told everyone that we were eating Poori. Everyone including Sir laughed at us. Still I'm able to recollect it. Thanks my God.

Then I joined at CSE department at P.A.Vidhya Bhavan Higher Secondary School. I used to go by bicycle to reach my college bus stop. My primary school frined Sathish Kumar, matriculation school friend Sangeetha also joined there. There we shouldn't speak to girls and vice-verse. One day I was studding outside the class with my friend. She came in a line and while crossing me, she said "Hey, are you coming to tour?" I said "it's only for Biology students" and she went to her class. Everyone suddenly watched me and my friend shouted "Dai, he is talking to a girl" and I was shocked.

I also remember that I stood up to ask a doubt to my Physics ma'm, my friend Tamil Vanan and I laughed suddenly and ma'm scolded us. I also had friend's Karthik, Rajganesh, Anburaj, Sadhasivam K&N, Karthikeyan, Vijay Kumar, Ashok, Arun, Bharathi, Sidharth(my school friend), Kamal and so on.

One of the unforgettable and memorable incident was that I was beaten by a maths sir in the Lunch break. We shouldn't speak at that period and I asked water bottle to my friend. He saw that I was talking. He called me and questioned me and I answered in high tone. He was short tempered and he is shorter than me and he jumped and tried to slap at my face and I stepped back and he was not able to balance. At that instant my friend's laughed at him. He was very angry on me and somehow jumped and slapped me. I cried but that incident is still memorable in my heart and that news had spread throughout the college. Also I teased him with a new name "Jambulingam (Jumper)". I went to school  in school bus we were usually caught hold by a lady conductor for shouting in bus.

One of the saddest moment happened in my 12th life was that my dad met with an accident while I was studying at school by staying in hostel. I was totally out of sense and was rejected by my friends as I was a leader of true hostel. Whatever the mistake I had done, though I realized in between, no one was ready to keep me as their friend as they saw me as a leader and not as a friend. Almost I used to cry for two reasons and hated my hostel life, first my dad met with an accident and I was not able to see him whenever I wish and second I had no close friend. Anyhow the days passed on....




No comments:

Post a Comment