Monday, November 28, 2011

First Office Outing

The first Day Out through CAT at MGM Amusement Park, Chennai. This is my first outing in office after joining in Cognizant with my colleagues. Not only for me, also for many dudes. I thank the Academy for giving us a wonderful and memorable day. The moment I stepped down at the entrance of MGM seeing the mass, it remembered me the college days where we went to Vega Land and Wonderland. Those days won’t come back.

All my batch mates moved to the entrance of the park through the crowd pushing each other and shouting in excitement of our first CAT’s Day Out. We were welcomed with Maza. We entered and went to some games and had some fun. Then we had a good lunch organized by our Company through buffet system. We had some variety of foods. I also found my favorite item Ice Cream. We had enough food.

We marched towards the wet park and entered the pool and had some fun.  Then we took some photographs. We also enjoyed a dance show. We had some snacks at the evening and we returned back.

The whole day was full of fun and here and there my college memories flashed back. Really, I missed my college friends. Anyhow, I was not left alone by my folks at MGM. I thank them for being with me, and made it memorable. Also thanks to Cognizant for arranging this Day Out program. Hope you too enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment